When you visit this website we may automatically collect certain data through technology used on the website. This may include the following types of information: IP address; user device; device operating system; software set-up; and browser. If you do not submit other information to us this type of information may not identify you as an individual.
Information we collect from third parties: we work closely with third parties such as business partners, companies who deliver components used in this website, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers. These companies may provide information to us about you. In this case those third parties will have informed you when collecting your personal data on that they may provide it to third parties such as us and collected your consent to doing so.
- ensuring that this website is presented in the most effective manner for you on the device you use;
- providing you with information that you have requested (for example, if you have signed up to receive marketing emails);
- providing you with goods or services that you have ordered;
- dealing with your enquires about goods or services that you have ordered;
- notifying you about changes to our goods or services;
- combining it with information received from your visits to our other websites and your engagement with third parties;
- anonymizing and aggregating it with information about other website users for statistical, analytical, and technical purposes;
- disclosing it to third parties where it is necessary to do so to perform any contract we have with you (for example, providing your name and address to a delivery company);
- disclosing it to third parties where it is necessary to do so for the effective operation of the website;
- disclosing it to third parties we engage to provide analytical or statistical information about website use or user profile information;
- disclosing it to any company to which we sell the our business or assets (or any part of them);
disclosing it to law enforcement and/or regulatory bodies where: (i) lawfully requested to do so; or (ii) reasonable to do so to enforce or apply our website terms and conditions of use, or any other agreement with you; or (iii) reasonable to do so to protect the rights, property, or safety of our directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensors, manufacturers, customers, and/or suppliers;
We will not collect, use or disclose your personal information unless we deem that you have given your consent, and unless such use is permitted by and in compliance with the Provisions on Protecting the Personal Information of Telecommunications and Internet Users, the Cybersecurity Law of the People's Republic of China or other applicable laws and regulations.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access personal data that weAre holds about you, subject to certain conditions. You can access your right of access at any time by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org